Two meter troll Two meter troll is offline

Default RBC is RIP

On Jan 22, 10:40*pm, Bob wrote:
On Jan 22, 2:04*pm, Two meter troll wrote:

SOF is skin on frame. most of the teaching i do is how to build these
lovely ultralite boats.

Oh, I was at the Woodboat Museum at the south end of lake union last
summer. There was a huge one there all traditional and native. looked
like one of the Makah whalers.

How many seals did you figure youll have to club to cover one of your
boats?

he he he i am up in the hills and thanking my
luck i no longer have to report to morgan or fuchon or houston or in
any way have involvement in the achafilya basin. *I feel better and am
not stressed out as i was. it was good to work the slope as a
decompression but its better to be done with the whole lot of oil
patch jobs. have fun on your six -

Thanks for the encouragment. Its been 25 years since i was down there
last time. thought Id give it one last shot for the fun of it. Im a
lot more tollerant now.................

Have fun in the hills. My favorite area is the east side of the coast
range *

Arg!
Bob

Weeellll they got this new breed of seal you see. its called a nylon.
guess they get pretty big only takes two skins to cover a thirty foot
umiak.

you must be much more tolerant than I. then again in another ten years
maybe i'll feel the same way. it cant possably stay as bad as it was.

he he he I am from Coquille so this for me is in eastern oregon. never
would have thought i would be living this far from the beach.