Jim B

Default Give me advice! Bareboat charter in Caribbean

"Jim Woodward" wrote in message
m...

If you said "in the Caribbean", I'd agree wholeheartedly, and
absolutely so with respect to the BVI, but "in the tropics" covers a
lot of ground.

snip lots of lovely places

All of the above have magificent diving and snorkeling, but except for
Isla del Coco and, possibly, Eritrea, you have to have your own boat
and a lot of time to get there.

All agreed Jim, but he was talking chartering, and almost by definition, if
it's a charter area, there's sufficient traffic to change the area and give
it a commercial outlook. But yes, these things are a matter of degree . . .
--
Jim B, Yacht RAPAZ,
Summers in the Med, winters in UK