Ean Kingston

Default Sunburned lips ??

Keith wrote:

The only thing I've ever known to work on sunburns is pure aloe vera gel.
I keep a bottle in the refrigerator. I don't know how that would taste in
your mouth though...

I don't know about the 'gel' but I used to own an aloe vera plant and used
it on burns. It is pretty tasteless, just a bit sweet.

For anyone who cares to know, you cut off a leaf of plant, split it in half
and apply the juice/meat/whatever you call it from the inside of the leaf
directly to the burn. I found that it helped ease the pain a little and did
reduce the healing time of bad sunburns a it.

--
due to a significant increase in scams being sent to my e-mail address, I am
no longer makinging it available for direct replies.