Calif Bill Calif Bill is offline

Default Towing with the Nissan

"Wizard of Woodstock" wrote in message
On Wed, 21 Jan 2009 23:18:37 -0500, "Reginald P. Smithers III, Esq."
wrote:

Boater wrote:

I heard that your side's hero and intellectual leader, Rush Limbaugh,
said he hoped Obama failed. No wonder it is so easy for him to recruit
you, JustHate, Bertie, and others of your ilk.

Only an idiot would wish ill will or wished that our President would
fail. If Rush said that he is an idiot.

Oh, wait, you have been wishing the exact same thing for the last 8 yrs.
I have always thought the only difference between Rush and you, is Rush
was not as quiet the low life obnoxious blowhard you are. Which is
saying a lot, since I really think Rush is a major league low life,
obnoxious blowhard.

And now, for something completely different...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sIm1YrUqimQ

--

"Do what you can, with what you
have, where you are."

Theodore Roosevelt.

They "Do what you can, with what you have" Which ain't much.