Capt. JG Capt. JG is offline

Default RBC is RIP

"katy" wrote in message
om...
Capt. JG wrote:

Just got back from the boat.. all is in good shape. Replaced the
alternator belt, which was stretched to the limit of the adjusting arm. I
kept the old one, but I'm not sure it's good even for a spare.

Just throw it out...and get another new one for a spare...no sense putting
an old worn out one on in an emergency situation...and I can't think of
any alternate uses for a worn out alternator belt...

That's my feeling as well.. I'm just loath to throw things out. It doesn't
really fit any more anyway.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com