Capt. JG Capt. JG is offline

Default RBC is RIP

"KLC Lewis" wrote in message

wrote in message
On Thu, 22 Jan 2009 10:30:53 -0600, "KLC Lewis"
wrote:

"Capt. JG" wrote in message
yareasolutions...
Going to check out my boat today.. I haven't seen her in a week.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

Alas, my boat is on the hard, a few hundred yards away from water that is
equally non-liquid. Everything here is under anywhere from several inches
several feet of snow, with the earliest possible sailing still at least
three months hence.

Toying with trolls isn't quite a substitution for sailing, but it'll do
in a
pinch.

The problem, dear Brutus, is that when participating in troll threads
goes to the excesses it has lately, many of the people you hope to
converse with about sailing in the spring will have left PERMANENTLY.
All that will be left will be you, Jon, and a much higher percentage
of trolls, who will have settled in for the long haul.

Point taken. I shall endeavor to restrain my impulses.

Thanks!! You won't regret it.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com