Capt. JG Capt. JG is offline

Default RBC is RIP

"KLC Lewis" wrote in message

"Capt. JG" wrote in message
easolutions...
Going to check out my boat today.. I haven't seen her in a week.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

Alas, my boat is on the hard, a few hundred yards away from water that is
equally non-liquid. Everything here is under anywhere from several inches
to several feet of snow, with the earliest possible sailing still at least
three months hence.

Toying with trolls isn't quite a substitution for sailing, but it'll do in
a pinch.

Yeah, I noticed you're replying to every single bs troll you can find.
Thanks for nothing. By doing this, you're doing exactly what they want,
which is to eliminate any reasonable dialog about sailing of which they know
little. Take it somewhere else.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com