Skip Gundlach

Default For Peggie

I sent this to the spamtrap, which, of course, spat it out :{)) - and, I
discover that I haven't her current address in my book to send it
directly...

From: "Skip Gundlach"
To: "Peggie Hall"
Subject: For Peggie
Date: Wednesday, August 27, 2003 8:59 AM

Hi, Peggie,

I just ordered my copy - do I recall correctly that you've moved off the
lake?

L8R

Skip (and Lydia, newlyweds, still sailboatless)
--

"And then again, when you sit at the helm of your little ship on a clear
night, and gaze at the countless stars overhead, and realize that you are