Eisboch[_4_] Eisboch[_4_] is offline

Default This can't be happening!

"BAR" wrote in message
Eisboch wrote:

"BAR" wrote in message

At one time all of the continents comprised a single land mass.

"Pangea" (or Pangaea), the name of two of our former boats.

Many geologists claim that someday the continents will again drift back
together again and the name given to this future super continents is
"Pangaea Ultima".

I hadn't heard that. What are we doing to stop this future merging of the
continents?

With all the crap going on in the world and countries like North Korea and
Iran getting nuclear weapons, I don't think we have to worry about stopping
it.

But, if we happen to make it, we'll blame it on Bush.

Eisboch