[email protected] LoogyPicker@gmail.com is offline

Default This can't be happening!

On Jan 22, 10:58*am, wrote:
On Jan 22, 10:50*am, wrote:

On Jan 22, 10:31*am, BAR wrote:

wrote:
Because some of the people here say that because they are experiencing
local short term cold weather, that global warming isn't happening!!!

http://uk.reuters.com/article/enviro...50I4G520090119

At one time all of the continents comprised a single land mass.

Not too long ago, in geological time, the northern hemisphere was
covered in ice.

One hundred and fifty million years ago when the Dinosaurs roamed the
Earth the global temperature was a few degrees warmer.

Southeast of the big island of Hawaii there is an new island forming?
This has been occurring for several thousand years. And, this same hot
spot is believe to have created the entire 2500 mile long chain of
Hawaiian Islands.

Why are we expected to believe that the Earth should be constant and
never changing?

I never said you were. I can't for the life of me figure out why
people refuse to listen to good science. Really, it just simply amazes
me that people think to hell with science, it's not good for profit.- Hide quoted text -

I just heard a scientist on TV that showed charts showing no real
increase in Global Temsp in the last 12 years. Do you just dismiss him
because he doesn't suit your opinion? Or is he just not a scientist? I
think the problem most non-subscribers have is the idea that the
"concensus is overwhelming" when it clearly is not, and the
subscribers will to dismiss anybody who has an opposing opinion
reguardless of the information they bring to the table. The
subscribers don't even allow open debate. And in many cases such as Al
Gore, are making hundreds of millions personally off of their
opinions...- Hide quoted text -

Who was this scientist?
I don't dismiss anything. I take all data into consideration. Did you
read the article in it's entirety? Did you take THAT into
consideration, or was your mind already made up?