Default Towing with the Nissan

"Eisboch" wrote in message

"JoeSpareBedroom" wrote in message

Keen to have a greater influence on US foreign policy, Kissinger became a
supporter of, and advisor to, Nelson Rockefeller, Governor of New York,
who sought the Republican nomination for President in 1960, 1964 and
1968. After Richard Nixon won the presidency in 1968, he made Kissinger
National Security Advisor.

You left out the fact that he also was the 56th Secretary of State of the
United States from 1973 to 1977.

Eisboch

You asked how he was "discovered". I copied & pasted the answer. That was
the sole purpose of my previous response.