Dick Locke

Default long vs. extra long shaft

On 26 Aug 2003 05:51:51 -0700, (nortyler) wrote:

Thanks for the replies, I decided on a nissan 9.8 two stroke XL. I
was already spending more than I wanted getting the 9.8 vs 8, in order
to get XL shaft. I added the four stroke and new motor mount cost, to
the weight issue, and two stroke won for my situation.

If it's not too late, get a price on a Tohatsu 9.8 two stroke XL. They
build the Nissan engines and generally are about 10-15% cheaper. They
are identical down to the hare and tortoise on the throttle.