John Howell

Default For Peggie

Oh Ian it does sound as if PAtience has the familiar aroma of an old
clipper...maybe just the aroma of Indias best is missing...I feel you
might not have been at home on Solitaire and been banished to the aft
deck to act as BAr B que chef No 1. Certainly wouldn t have been
allowed in the saloon with the well used pipe !!!!!!!

SeeYA

John

Ian Wright wrote:

On Fri, 22 Aug 2003 14:18:33 GMT, Peggie Hall
wrote:

Getting rid of the source of the odor gets rid of the odor. Air
fresheners only mask odors.

There is another way. Own a boat that is supposed to
smell,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Get a wooden boat, oil, varnish or paint it.
Use kerosine to heat, light and cook. A diesel engine for power. Start
smoking, A pipe is good though cigars or hand rolling 'baccy will do.
Eat lots of crispy fried bacon and/or chilli.
Follow these few simple rules and the delicate whiff of head hose will
fade into the background,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
I've just spent a couple of months sailing in Holland. Met lots of
nice people including one young lady visitor who remarked "Wonderful!
A real wooden boat, and it smells like a boat should, just like my
father's old Botter." At least I think she said

Ian Wright, Patience, Vertue 203

--

John Howell Chaka of Birdham MFAX-7
GM4ZQH