[email protected] justwaitafrekinminute@gmail.com is offline
Senior Member

Default Sitting in the bar...

On Jan 21, 6:41*pm, Tim wrote:
On Jan 21, 4:49*pm, Cohen The Barbarian wrote:

On Wed, 21 Jan 2009 14:30:51 -0800, "Calif Bill"

wrote:

"Cohen The Barbarian" wrote in message
news in New Haven using an open public network drinking a Diet Coke and
about to order a 1/2 lb cheeseburger with bacon, lettuce, tomato and
mayo with the delicious house fries, house salad all while waiting for
Mrs. Wave to finish politicking and speechifying.

Ain't technology grand?

FYI: *I spent the afternoon at the Yale University library and got a
chance to look through their photo collection - amazing images there,
some unbelievable historical documents. *I was awed. Spent a couple of
hours with the one of the graduate students doing some research - a
very nice young lady who tolerated an old fart with an interest in
photography.

Good time was had by all.

A diet coke and a 1/2 pound Burger? *Save those calories somewhere ;}

Hey - I ain't et nuttin' all freakin' day. *:)

Besides, I don't eat the bread - nekkid burger with American cheese,
bacon, lettuce, tomato and mayo on the side.

I'm a freakin' gormet I am.

More like gromet.- Hide quoted text -

You watch Gromet? !! You are a frekin' nut man... Uh, I watch
too...)))