John H[_8_] John H[_8_] is offline

Default First thing...

On Wed, 21 Jan 2009 10:14:49 -0800 (PST),
wrote:

Obama should do is reverse the highly corruptive congressional rules
Pelosi and Reid pushed through protecting, in fact making it illegal
to identify earmarks and their sponsors. It was something the dems ran
on last time around (promising to expose earmarks and the authors) and
reversed as soon as they got into power.

At such a dire time in our country, we need to expell the lowest rated
and most corrupt congress in history...

Let's not get carried away. Remember, their first responsibility is to
their next election. Somewhere way down the list is the well being of the
USA.
--
John H

*Don't take life too seriously; no one gets out alive. *