bb

Default Solution to the politics polluting the NG?

On Fri, 05 Sep 2003 13:43:25 GMT, "Capt. Frank Hopkins"
wrote:

How does a kill file work? Where can I get one???!!!

With a little patience you can get the job done. There's a guy named
Christopher who periodically posts not only kill file instructions,
but the correct list of names to place on said kill file. It's been a
couple of weeks sinces he's posted it, so he's about due. If you're
in a big hurry you can accomplish the same results by unsubscribing to
rec.boats. I can assure you, you will attain the same results by
simply unsubscribing as you will by kill filing everyone who posts or
responds to anything off topic.

Happy boating.

bb