Capt. JG Capt. JG is offline

Default Jews have invaded this newsgroup

"mmc" wrote in message
g.com...

"Capt. JG" wrote in message
"mmc" wrote in message
g.com...

wrote in message
On Sun, 18 Jan 2009 10:12:36 -0800, "Capt. JG"
wrote:

"Dennis Pogson" wrote in message
. ..
troll **** removed
Nice to know someone has been controlling the money. I had thought it
was
supreme lack of control that dropped us all in this s**t!

Apparently, for all their vast experience, they aren't doing such a
great
job.

Interestingly, this guy posts anonymously, coward that he is. At least
Larry
has the guts to stand up in public.

Yeah, well if you want io go that route, Hitler was probably the most
sincere politician who ever lived.

Larry doesn't have guts. He's a failure in life, and badly needs to
blame it on someone else.

Whether a person is a failure isn't determined by what's in thier bank
account and being able to speak your mind is what this country is
supposed to be about AND what you should be able to do around friends.
I'm not an Israel fan and I could give a crap, one way or the other,
about jews, so does that make me a failure too? I'm sure the christians
would think so. I'm not anti-semetic I just don't care.
I work hard and make sure my family is taken care of. I have a loving
wife and a great kid. I have real friends, some for the past 40 odd
years who don't think I'm a bad guy. I don't have much money but I feel
pretty successful.
Larry is a good guy. He has his own ideas about issues and speaks his
mind and that does not make him a failure. If his stuff bothers you,
don't read it.

There's a big difference between having a view and promoting it. As with
most people, Larry likely has a good side and a bad side. Most of us
learn to keep the bad side in check in public. Promoting racial hatred
isn't the same as speaking your mind with friends. This is a public
forum. It's like yelling fire in a crowded theater.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

Doesn't pretty much everything that has anything to do with Muslims in
this country promote hatred towards them Jon? From TV and movies to
labeling Obama a Muslim, everything is spun to put them in a bad light.
Could it possibly be that not everything Muslims do and are about is bad
and not everything Christians and Jews do is good?
I know it's really pushing the envelope, but.......

Hard to argue... terrorist = muslim, which is bs.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com