Stephen Trapani Stephen Trapani is offline

Default Jews have invaded this newsgroup

mmc wrote:
"Stephen Trapani" wrote in message
mmc wrote:
wrote in message
On Sun, 18 Jan 2009 10:12:36 -0800, "Capt. JG"
wrote:

"Dennis Pogson" wrote in message
troll **** removed
Nice to know someone has been controlling the money. I had thought it
was
supreme lack of control that dropped us all in this s**t!

Apparently, for all their vast experience, they aren't doing such a
great
job.

Interestingly, this guy posts anonymously, coward that he is. At least
Larry
has the guts to stand up in public.
Yeah, well if you want io go that route, Hitler was probably the most
sincere politician who ever lived.

Larry doesn't have guts. He's a failure in life, and badly needs to
blame it on someone else.

Whether a person is a failure isn't determined by what's in thier bank
account and being able to speak your mind is what this country is
supposed to be about AND what you should be able to do around friends.

Sure you should. But there is a point of being morally wrong enough and
rooting for bad and evil to win against good and innocents, and of trying
to convince others to do so, when one should be considered a failure. And
the sort of vile racism where one wishes the Naziis would have wiped out
an entire race, and rooting for someone else to do so surely crosses that
line, doesn't it?

Have you ever actually read anything Larry wrote saying that? I haven't.

Within the last few weeks he said that he wished the Nazis would have
finished the job. You must have missed that. And I haven't seen any
apologies or retractions from him, so it looks like you are defending
someone you shouldn't be defending, eh?

I'm not an Israel fan and I could give a crap, one way or the other,
about jews, so does that make me a failure too?

Well, if you really don't care about racism and the extermination of
innocents, or are rooting for it to happen, then yes, you are a failure
too. You're not, are you?

I would be if I didn't care about the innocents. Racism and extermination of
innocents happens all over Africa, where is US empathy for those people? Do
we not care because it's "just Africa".

Either you think the US should be more of a policeman to protect
innocents, or less. Here you seem to be saying they should be more. If
so I guess I agree, but if you're saying the US should do less if they
don't do it everywhere, then I disagree. There is a very good reason
they do it more with Israel than most places. Just like there is a very
good reason they are doing it now in Afghanastan, a place where even the
kookiest of conspiracy theorists can't find oil, or Jews ruling the
world, or any other kooky reason to be there besides just doing the
right thing.

Racism and genocide have happened throughout history, all over the world and
in many cases commited in the name of Christianity.

You bet!

As to the definition of who is innocent and who is evil, I'll make that
determination for myself, thanks.

Well, if you make it to exclude, say, one race of children who are
targeted by Muslim extremists, then you are as much of a racist as
Larry. Doesn't sound like you are doing that, so hopefully you want the
extremists stopped as much as I do. And if you take even a brief look at
the form of governments desired by Hamas vs Israel, again, the good guys
aren't hard to determine.

Not that my determination will matter to other, just as thiers doesn't
matter to me.

Of course it matters who we help and who we oppose, even in arguments.

Stephen