[email protected] bschnautz@aol.com is offline

Default Jews have invaded this newsgroup

On Jan 18, 12:12*pm, "Capt. JG" wrote:
"Dennis Pogson" wrote in message

troll **** removed

Nice to know someone has been controlling the money. I had thought it was
supreme lack of control that dropped us all in this s**t!

Apparently, for all their vast experience, they aren't doing such a great
job.

Interestingly, this guy posts anonymously, coward that he is. At least Larry
has the guts to stand up in public. I'll let the JDL know that he's not so
bad after all. Maybe they'll cut him a break.

--
"j" ganz

you're right! But Google groups has banned him already. that is,
until they hit up another email name.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nomen_nescio