Larry Larry is offline

Default Message to the Moderator

Marty wrote in
:

I guess Larry the electronics whiz can't get BBC World Service, they
have people there......

Cheers
Martin

Palestinians, for really good reasons including war crimes that have
never been prosecuted, aren't particularly fond of Brits, who stole
their lands in 1948 and gave them to the Jews. So, their coverage can't
hold a candle to what the Aljazeera reporters are showing us.

If you haven't watched Al Jazeera's English broadcasts in the last year
or two, you are in for a shock. Gone are the hate broadcasts. The
video coverage of Middle East and Asia are unequaled.

I don't understand quite what I'm looking at, at the moment. The video
is on the Lebanese border and Palestinians on one side of the barbed
wire are not allowed to go see Palestinians on the other side of the
barbed wire, so thousands of kids, old ladies, old men, and mostly split
up familes are having reunions through the Israeli barbed wire, mostly
ignoring the Zionist troops trying to drive them back....at least while
the Aljazeera cameras are rolling in real close up of reuniting familes
that haven't seen each other for years and years, it seems. One old
lady discovered her daughter she hadn't seen in 18 years.

What Aljazeera did was give Panasonic small video cams to these
Palestinian kids and told them to take videos of their lives. It's
quite odd, actually. I don't see a single terrorist amoung the typical
teenage girls reading letters from their boyfriends, the walls of their
rooms looking just like American girls' rooms lined with posters and
pictures of their favorite stars.

Download the Livestation player for free from:
http://www.livestation.com/
and install it on your computer. You even get BBC World Service,
filtered by the New World Order like American TV. You know, the station
that reported World Trade Center BUILDING 7 HAD COLLAPSED 20 MINUTES
BEFORE THE EVENT? Think they'd lie to us? They just had their cues
wrong. That day, my respect for BBC evaporated.

Palestinian boys are teasing one of their friends over Farah, who seems
to be the girl 2 of them want. Kids are no different any place in the
world, once the murderous adults and their stupid superstitions are not
watching them......