Hmseconomy

Default For Peggie

She's been so helpful, like this, for so many years, I have no
problem with her referring to it as infrequently as she does.

Also, I didn't notice you mentioning the tank, but if it's a flexible
bladder, that's a probable source, as are any tanks with fittings
anywhere but the top.

--
Jere Lull
Xan-a-Deux ('73 Tanzer 28 #4 out of Tolchester, MD) BRBR

Peggie's help is certainly appreciated. To me, that is just the kind of thing
this newsgroup should be about, rather than some of the ad hominem stuff we see
elsewhere.

You mentioned the tank on my boat. It is not a bladder, but appears to be
aluminum. I had a bladder tank on a previous boat and agree with you that they
are a major cause of many odor problems. I'm hopeful that Peggie's suggestions
to use Raritan CP will do the trick for me.