Ian Wright

Default For Peggie

On Fri, 22 Aug 2003 14:18:33 GMT, Peggie Hall
wrote:

Getting rid of the source of the odor gets rid of the odor. Air
fresheners only mask odors.

There is another way. Own a boat that is supposed to
smell,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Get a wooden boat, oil, varnish or paint it.
Use kerosine to heat, light and cook. A diesel engine for power. Start
smoking, A pipe is good though cigars or hand rolling 'baccy will do.
Eat lots of crispy fried bacon and/or chilli.
Follow these few simple rules and the delicate whiff of head hose will
fade into the background,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
I've just spent a couple of months sailing in Holland. Met lots of
nice people including one young lady visitor who remarked "Wonderful!
A real wooden boat, and it smells like a boat should, just like my
father's old Botter." At least I think she said

Ian Wright, Patience, Vertue 203