Richard Malcolm

Default For Peggie

Peggie Hall wrote in message ...
Richard Malcolm wrote:
Peggie
could you tell me more about pump for refridge. my leaks some time,
but never smells. but it does get the floor wet.

I need a bit more information before I can understand your question. Do
you have refrigeration, or only an ice box? What's leaking?

what I have is a little refridge that has a door that does not always stay

100% closed. and water leaks out the front and goes on the floor. the
water is melted (defrosted) ice which happens as these fridges are on
while the engine is running or shore power, but not on all the time.
forming ice and frost then melting.