Steve Steve is offline

Default 1979 47' Post Convertible....

On Mon, 19 Jan 2009 10:57:51 -0500, "Eisboch"
wrote:

"Steve" wrote in message
.. .

My next boat is going to have zero exterior wood. Even that cap rail
is too much for me anymore. I've had enough.

I felt that way too. Both the Navigator and the Egg Harbor had zero
exterior wood, but after a while, it was just too "white". Ended up doing
the cockpit deck and the gunnels with FlexiTeek, just to break up the white
look.

That's fine. It's PVC. No maintenance required. All you have to do
is clean it, and you can use a powerwasher. A powerwasher on teak
takes off all the varnish and you're left with grey wood.

Steve