hk hk is offline

Default 1979 47' Post Convertible....

Don White wrote:
"Wizard of Woodstock" wrote in message
http://tinyurl.com/8wq6ze

Entire boat, when it arrived at the shop, was gutted out - the only
thing left was the basic hull and super structure plus the newly
rebuilt twin D-671 turbos.

The kitchen cabinets were done by the owner from scratch as was the
salon - all hand made and fitted. The entire bridge was rebuilt
including the control console along with the hard top. The interior
was all hand made - I had a minor involvement with the electronics
installation.

Took the owner two years from start to finish.

--

Is this your new boat?
If so, quite impressive. You could take the entire population of

It's a lovely boat...and if Tom bought it, I want to see the trailer. Is
it a roller or a bunk trailer? :)