John H[_8_] John H[_8_] is offline

Default BBC has some videos of that plane...

On Mon, 19 Jan 2009 07:12:10 -0500, BAR wrote:

Don White wrote:
"Calif Bill" wrote in message
"Wizard of Woodstock" wrote in message
On Sat, 17 Jan 2009 19:52:24 -0700, "Canuck57"
wrote:

wrote in message
On Jan 17, 7:01 pm, hk wrote:
...gliding into the Hudson...

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/americas/7835497.stm
Yup, saw those and a couple more on FOX this morning...
----

But can't be stated enough, the pilot had his collective crap together
that
time. Landing one of those on water like that without a collision, no
power, without breakup and no serious injuries I strongly suspect isn't
an
accident.

http://www.latimes.com/news/opinion/...tory?track=rss

--

When I want your opinion, I'll beat it out of you
Local guy, lives about 10 miles from me. His wife is a fitness expert

Say what?
I have a number of 1st cousins in the military.
One, a Major, while stationed in England was summond receive his MBE (Member
of the Order of the British Empire) from the Queen.

What have you done Don?

He has the 1st cousins. What more should he do?

Hell, they could have been only 2nd cousins, right?
--
* I Have a Degree in Liberal Arts; Do You Want Fries With That? *

John H