[email protected] salty@dog.com is offline

Default Circuit City Kaput

On Sun, 18 Jan 2009 22:40:11 -0500, hk wrote:

wrote:
On Jan 18, 10:16 pm, hk wrote:

http://www.idesigns.net
A real business, no Lobsta' boats or cut and paste here snerk
Not likely: "Scott is a marketing advisor and also
handles the testing of new features
and software, though a boat builder
by trade. In his spare time he can be
found designing, building, and testing
his boats."

God help your "clients."

Tried your helpdesk and knowledge base, got this:

Welcome to helpdesk.idesigns.net
This site is under Re-Construction
Please come back again soon!

Who designed your webpage? A kid with a box of crayolas?

Pfffttt. we missed on link, but of course there is a hundred other
links on the site to the same place.. Anyway, go back to your plug and
play ram installation. I still would run circles around you any day...
Now go back to your plug and play ram installation..

I got that same error message on more than one link. And there is still
no evidence here you know squat about computers or networking. The sorts
of problems and questions you have brought up here indicate the opposite.

At best, his wife is a CNA, which is barely an entry level
certifcation. That cert appears to be at least 10 years old, so it's
worthless anyway. Scotty is a hanger-on. The business would be doing
just as well without him.