[email protected] salty@dog.com is offline

Default Circuit City Kaput

On Sun, 18 Jan 2009 19:31:45 -0800 (PST),
wrote:

On Jan 18, 10:16*pm, hk wrote:

http://www.idesigns.net

A real business, no Lobsta' boats or cut and paste here *snerk

Not likely: *"Scott is a marketing advisor and also
handles the testing of new features
and software, though a boat builder
by trade. In his spare time he can be
found designing, building, and testing
his boats."

God help your "clients."

Tried your helpdesk and knowledge base, got this:

Welcome to helpdesk.idesigns.net
This site is under Re-Construction
Please come back again soon!

Who designed your webpage? A kid with a box of crayolas?

Pfffttt. we missed on link, but of course there is a hundred other
links on the site to the same place..

So much for your "software testing" abilities, eh?

Anyway, go back to your plug and
play ram installation. I still would run circles around you any day...
Now go back to your plug and play ram installation..

Well, I agree that you have a lot more experience running in circles.
The question is, what will you do with your tail when you catch it?