Eisboch[_4_] Eisboch[_4_] is offline

Default For the guitar afficianadoes

"Tom Francis - SWSports" wrote in
message ...
On Sun, 18 Jan 2009 16:49:29 -0800, "Calif Bill"
wrote:

"Eisboch" wrote in message

"Wizard of Woodstock" wrote in message

It's the Squids you gotta watch out for. :)

Squids are just naturally friendly people. Warm rack, good food, get to
travel about the world's oceans in Uncle Sam's Canoe Club.

Unlike mud grunts.

Almost as civilized as those who ride airplanes for a living. Not like
fox
hole diggers.

Hey - ain't nothing like rolling around in water buffalo sh*t on a hot
humid day - racking out under the leaf canopy listening to the sounds
of the jungle at night or shaking out your boots for the occasional
rat or snake.

You clowns in your nice clean racks with the air conditioning and
three squares a day - yeah, I'm looking at you too Squids - don't know
what you missed out on.

Pansies... :)

Oh, I know what I missed. I don't miss it.

Eisboch