[email protected] justwaitafrekinminute@gmail.com is offline
Senior Member

Default BBC has some videos of that plane...

On Jan 18, 10:33*pm, hk wrote:
Don White wrote:
"Calif Bill" wrote in message
"Wizard of Woodstock" wrote in message
. ..
On Sat, 17 Jan 2009 19:52:24 -0700, "Canuck57"
wrote:

wrote in message
On Jan 17, 7:01 pm, hk wrote:
...gliding into the Hudson...

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/americas/7835497.stm
Yup, saw those and a couple more on FOX this morning...
----

But can't be stated enough, the pilot had his collective crap together
that
time. *Landing one of those on water like that without a collision, no
power, without breakup and no serious injuries I strongly suspect isn't
an
accident.

http://www.latimes.com/news/opinion/...hrer17-2009jan....

--

When I want your opinion, I'll beat it out of you
Local guy, lives about 10 miles from me. *His wife is a fitness expert

Say what?
I have a number of 1st cousins in the military.
One, a Major, while stationed in England was summond receive his MBE (Member
of the Order of the British Empire) from the Queen.

Isn't it amazing that the low-brain-output types here, the ones that
really hate, are always telling us what we hate?

Dunfochs, all of them.- Hide quoted text -

Dunfochs? You really should have finished high school...