Steven Shelikoff

Default Overheating Perkins revisited.....

On 3 Sep 2003 04:13:27 -0700, (basskisser) wrote:

(Steven Shelikoff) wrote in message ...
On 2 Sep 2003 04:43:12 -0700,
(basskisser) wrote:

(Steven Shelikoff) wrote in message
You've proven you don't know how to lay out a logical argument. You've
proven you don't know the meaning of the word neglect. In short, you've
proven you are a lying stupid moron. Care to continue with this and
provide even more solid proof of that fact?

Again, you idiot, I have just as much of YOUR "evidence", that you are
a heroin addict, as you do that I was drunk when I posted. Understand?

That's where you're wrong, as usual. I gave you the evidence you were
drunk when you posted. You haven't given any that I'm a heroin addict.

It's very simple, I honestly thought you'd get it, but alas, I guess
not.

It's really pretty simple but you obviously don't get it. I honestly
didn't think you would. Because as proven in at least 3 different
threads so far, you can't comprehend even the simplest of ideas or learn
even the most basic of lessons.

Haahaa!! I've given you the EXACT SAME "evidence" as you've given!!!
What a ****ing moron you are! You try to spin SO hard!!!

You haven't given ANY evidence and I gave 2 points of evidence. So how
could they possibly be the exact same? Obviously they can't be, and
you're just being a stupid moron again.

Steve