John H[_8_] John H[_8_] is offline

Default Inauguration - Here's the deal...

On Sat, 17 Jan 2009 20:00:39 -0800 (PST), Tim wrote:

On Jan 17, 5:14*pm, John H wrote:
Just reported on local TV. According to current estimates of the number of
people who may end up on the mall, and the number of porta-potties on the
mall, there will be one porta-potty for every 6,000 people.

I don't think they'll be selling beer on the mall.

Bring an empty plastic bottle. Carry it in your hand, 'cause backpacks and
large purses won't be allowed.

I'm going to play it safe John. on the 20th I'm going to Kentucky
Fried Chicken, and watch it on big screen.

I'm going to play it safe also - http://tinyurl.com/9k5eh7