BAR[_3_] BAR[_3_] is offline

Default Pain, pain, and more pain...

hk wrote:
BAR wrote:
hk wrote:
BAR wrote:

I don't want to hear about how everyone is being laid-off either.

Sure...stay delusional. It's the modern Republican way.

Let me put the rest of the paragraph back in. So the full context of
what I was saying is restored.

I don't want to hear about how everyone is being laid-off either. Back
when we only had 200 million people in this country we had the same
unemployment percentage. The number of people in the country has
increased by 50% and in that time the unemployment rate/percentage has
remained stable.

Sure...stay delusional. It's the modern Republican way.

How is it that the population of the country can increase and the
unemployment rate remain about the same. If your view of how
corporations screw the common man were true we would be at about 50%
unemployment by now.