D.Duck D.Duck is offline

Default For your dancing pleasure.....

"Eisboch" wrote in message

"D.Duck" wrote in message

How are Blago and his FIL getting along now? I wonder how Christmas
dinner was. I bet Mell hates the day he got his daughter involved with
the Elvis wanna be.

Speaking of Elvis.....

I always thought there was a Rock and Roll Hall of Fame in Memphis, TN.

Turns out, there isn't. It's in Cleveland Ohio.

I am thinking of taking a winter get-a-way trip in the Sprinter and was
thinking of going to Memphis. Like, next week.

But, no way am I going to Cleveland.

Gotta re-do the travel plans. May end up harvesting bananas with
JiminFl.

Eisboch

By the way, Jim's bananas will probably be frozen. It's been nasty down
here the past week and the next several days don't look much better. I
guess it's all relative though.