D.Duck D.Duck is offline

Default For your dancing pleasure.....

"Tim" wrote in message
On Jan 17, 2:36 pm, "D.Duck" wrote:
"Tim" wrote in message

On Jan 17, 2:13 pm, John H wrote:

On Sat, 17 Jan 2009 11:46:07 -0800 (PST), Tim
wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wzyT9-9lUyE

I know it's old, but.....

?;^Q

Another reason Sarah should be President.

BTW, I keep thinking this [ ?;^Q ] is just a typo. But, it keeps popping
up
in your posts. Is it something Google is adding? Or, is there some code
there I'm just too stupid to pick up on?

John, that's me gagging and sticking my tongue out. See my Blago
hairjob?

?:^ )

I see that Blago's attorneys refuse to represent him during his
impeachment
trial. They don't like the Illinois Senates rules.

Right now, I really don't think very many people want to stand too
close to him.

How are Blago and his FIL getting along now? I wonder how Christmas dinner
was. I bet Mell hates the day he got his daughter involved with the Elvis
wanna be.