Eisboch[_4_] Eisboch[_4_] is offline

Default Speaking of music...

wrote in message

Ok. That's enough about gays. Let's get back to the original, off-topic
subject that we were discussing.

I just finished moving the Hammond "Porta-B" and it's Leslie speaker up from
the horse garage to my "apartment".

Whoever decided this thing is portable took a lot of liberties, especially
when you are doing it yourself. The upper section still weighs 249 lbs and
the Leslie isn't exactly a lightweight either. I got my energy up, grabbed
a dolly and got it done. Out of the garage, up that ice packed driveway,
into the house (with Mrs.E. freaking out), up two flights of stairs and ....
whew.... done.

Now I need to get some beer to nurse my aching back. I also am thinking
that thank God my B3 rental business really hasn't taken off. The Porta-B
is 249 lbs. The B3 is 500.

Sounds good though.

Eisboch