Eisboch[_4_] Eisboch[_4_] is offline

Default Speaking of music...

"John H" wrote in message
On Sat, 17 Jan 2009 14:22:49 -0500, John H wrote:

On Sat, 17 Jan 2009 10:52:10 -0800 (PST),
wrote:

On Jan 17, 1:34 pm, John H wrote:
...we need a United States Sailors' Dance.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wouNQ...eature=related

(One of my favorites.)

Well, if Pelosi and Obama get their way, this will be the new U.S.
Army fight song..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AO43p2Wqc08

This really sucks...

Well, maybe they just want the Army back in San Francisco.

Plus, I've got a feeling that allowing some open gays into the Army,
Marines, etc, is going to result in a lot of openly gay guys getting the
**** stomped out of them. Not judging right or wrong, but I'll bet it
happens.

All depends. If the gays interpret this as a free ticket to actively live
and promote their lifestyle, yep, they are going to pay the consequences.
If they continue to keep their persuasion private and among themselves, no
problem.

Eisboch