[email protected] justwaitafrekinminute@gmail.com is offline
Senior Member

Default Speaking of music...

On Jan 17, 2:31*pm, John H wrote:
On Sat, 17 Jan 2009 14:22:49 -0500, John H wrote:
On Sat, 17 Jan 2009 10:52:10 -0800 (PST),
wrote:

On Jan 17, 1:34*pm, John H wrote:
...we need a United States Sailors' Dance.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wouNQ...eature=related

(One of my favorites.)

Well, if Pelosi and Obama get their way, this will be the new U.S.
Army fight song..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AO43p2Wqc08

This really sucks...

Well, maybe they just want the Army back in San Francisco.

Plus, I've got a feeling that allowing some open gays into the Army,
Marines, etc, is going to result in a lot of openly gay guys getting the
**** stomped out of them. Not judging right or wrong, but I'll bet it
happens.- Hide quoted text -

I have a feeling it will be the opposite. I think they would put open
pressure through activism on straight recruits making them very
uncomfortable. Look at the armies around the world who allow open gay
activity. I think it kills the team by separating them and through
privilege of "special" protection. I won't say all, but as in civilian
situations, activists will take advantage of the situation to disrupt
and attempt to indoctrinate..