Jere Lull

Default For Peggie

IamAeolus wrote:

Peggie:

1. The boat does have a shower that is supposed to drain to the bilge. I
haven't used or checked it since I bought the boat, but will do so upon your
suggestion.

2. Something trapped in the raw water intake to the head is also a
possibility (although it seems to draw water in without difficulty). I will
shut the seacock and run Raritan C.P. thru it and see what happens.

3. Finally, thanks for the idea of how to check for hose permeation with a hot
rag. I fear the hoses are the culprits here, but keep hoping for a lesser
included offense...

4. Thank you very much for all the time and ideas. Your book is on my "to
buy" list.

I'm glad Peggie mentioned her book. I had pre-loaded the address just in
case. She's been so helpful, like this, for so many years, I have no
problem with her referring to it as infrequently as she does. In my
mind, her product is on the level of quality of the Spade anchor,
Potabote, Cetol and of course our beautifully odd-looking Xan.

Also, I didn't notice you mentioning the tank, but if it's a flexible
bladder, that's a probable source, as are any tanks with fittings
anywhere but the top.

--
Jere Lull