Default Circuit City Kaput

"hk" wrote in message
m...
Eisboch wrote:
"hk" wrote in message

I sometimes play my ipod through my stereo...sounds just a hair below a
well-done CD. Nothing beats an ipod for portable entertainment.

I agree with the guy that wrote the article. Most sound like they were
recorded in a coffee can.
I occasionally use a mp3 for various purposes including burning cds or
downloading to Mrs.E's iPod.
But before I do, I use a program called "Audacity" to modify and enhance
the file to get rid of that coffee can sound.

I just cannot handle that overly compressed, airy and tinny sound.
Different strokes.

Eisboch

MP3's?

ipods can do better than that.

If the original recording was purposely broken to begin with, nothing will
help unless the issuer remasters the album.

http://www.rollingstone.com/news/sto..._high_fidelity