John H[_8_] John H[_8_] is offline

Default Happy Birthday Scotty!!

On Fri, 16 Jan 2009 20:26:20 -0800 (PST),
wrote:

On Jan 16, 11:15*pm, wrote:
* Suicide, couldn't figure out where she went wrong, or just got
tired
*of being abused?-

As a supposed seller of your boats, and plans on the web, you have to
worry about your reputation. I, on the other hand, dont.
I know where you are. You, on the other hand, know jack, and ****
about where I am.......

You can be found, ****. Tick,tick,tick.........

Yeah, I figured you'd cry if someone fought back... BTW, I have passed
this threat along to someone who can find you. Have a gread day, tick,
tick, tick...

Scotty, in one of the calls from the 'anonymous' caller, he said, "Are you
a brave man? (several times, when I wouldn't answer him)......I got your
telephone number..."

His tone implied he could find me next.

Sure sounds similar.