[email protected] salty@dog.com is offline

Default Circuit City Kaput

On Fri, 16 Jan 2009 22:46:26 -0500, "Eisboch"
wrote:

"hk" wrote in message

I sometimes play my ipod through my stereo...sounds just a hair below a
well-done CD. Nothing beats an ipod for portable entertainment.

I agree with the guy that wrote the article. Most sound like they were
recorded in a coffee can.
I occasionally use a mp3 for various purposes including burning cds or
downloading to Mrs.E's iPod.
But before I do, I use a program called "Audacity" to modify and enhance the
file to get rid of that coffee can sound.

I just cannot handle that overly compressed, airy and tinny sound.
Different strokes.

Eisboch

Mostly fixed with phase correction.

.... and making your MP3's with a much higher sample rate than the
default. try 192k