[email protected] slammer_2@hotmail.com is offline

Default Happy Birthday Scotty!!

Yeah, but I might just pass the bomb threat along first, they take
that **** pretty seriously around here Just wanted to see if he
could take what he dishes out, figured he couldn't... But, I am done
with him too...

But, I am done with him too...

Good, **** off.

Yeah, but I might just pass the bomb threat along first, they take
that **** pretty seriously around here

Most likely you have threatened someone, huh? The Feds know all about
you, Mr Stairwell.

Show me the bomb threat, asswipe. So, now a person cant type tick,
tick, tick, without being called a bomb threat? I'm not even going to
grace your limited intelligence with what I meant. You're not worth a
red cent to me. You're more ****ing paranoid each day...better stop
drinking the homemade swill, and change your address, Dwarf Corporal.
You can still go **** yourself as well... You dont scare me. I've been
through more **** than a punk like you can throw at me. How do ya'
like me now?