[email protected] slammer_2@hotmail.com is offline

Default Trawler, anyone?

On Jan 16, 11:34*pm, "Calif Bill" wrote:
"Wayne.B" wrote in message

On Fri, 16 Jan 2009 17:06:26 -0800, "Calif Bill"
wrote:

The 7th grade error was confusing the units.
Wayne "approximately 1.1 gal/nautical mile " *not approximately 1.1
nautical
mile/gal.

Typographical error. * :-)

My mind had it right, the keyboard got it wrong...

That's my story and I'm sticking to it. *How else would the range
calculation have come out correctly?

I am an engineer. *I figured out where the error was. *But the math teacher
could not. *Still not a thousand mile range.

Well, in a response, I said I " guessed " the range would be
greater... I NEVER stated it would be.I also stated I did NOT know the
formula for calculation.
That doesnt compute in the brains of the Dwarf Army, and their efforts
to ruin a on-topic post.
Wayne B blames, and insults the wrong person for a math
calculation, but theres no mention of that, is there?
Just like the Dwarf General Herring has stated...dont answer my
posts...lol. Simple really, but not for the Dwarf Army ; they're too
stupid to resist.