[email protected] slammer_2@hotmail.com is offline

Default Happy Birthday Scotty!!

On Jan 16, 11:26*pm, wrote:
On Jan 16, 11:15*pm, wrote:

* Suicide, couldn't figure out where she went wrong, or just got
tired
*of being abused?-

As a supposed seller of your boats, and plans on the web, you have to
worry about your reputation. I, on the other hand, dont.
I know where you are. You, on the other hand, know jack, and ****
about where I am.......

You can be found, ****. Tick,tick,tick.........

Yeah, I figured you'd cry if someone fought back... BTW, I have passed
this threat along to someone who can find you. Have a gread day, tick,
tick, tick...

Oh, so now its a threat, huh? Nice try whiny bitch.

I'll send you a parcel........tick, tick, tick..... Good luck on
finding me.... You may get the town correct.......no address listed
ANYWHERE , or phone number, for that matter. I'm so scared, I can
hardly type. Your troll buddies in the Elvis NG tried...to no avail.
One of the trolls was from Virginia Beach.

Cmon, cant you find me? Little old me. Ha, ha. Watch your
reputation...I'd hate to see something show up on You-Tube about your
personal " ticks ", and your scurvy boats for all your " supposed
future customers " to see.... THAT wouldn't be good for business,
would it?

Now, run along to your bitch master, Herring.