Jim

Default Planning the cruise is a lot of fun!

Hey Chuck. I try to offer some interest in your trip and asked a couple of questions
about it. The post was even On Topic (boating).

You ignored my questions. Fine. Hold a grudge against me because we disagree
politically.

"Gould 0738" wrote in message
Yeah, what Jim said. Can you update us along the way? I'll be shrink wrapped
and shovelling snow here so it would be great to have someone to hate with
all my heart while reading about their wonderful life ... oops, too honest
right?

Shovelin' snow in late Sept? Ugh.

Probably no enroute updates. My primitive old boat has no WIFI, sat dish, or
other fancy internet connections. I boat with a compass, an ancient Raytheon
radar, (you look through a rubber eyepiece during the daytime,) a depthfinder,
a VHF radio, and a very basic Garmin GPS. And charts. Lots of paper charts.
What a neanderthal!

One of the nicest aspects of the cruise is getting away from the computer where
I earn my living and take some recreation on a normal day.

Probably be a few experiences worth mentioning when we get back. Casting off a
week from tomorrow. Yes!! :-)