D K[_4_] D K[_4_] is offline

Default WTF is Jamesgang? Guess left wing drool is ok, typical...

Don White wrote:
wrote in message
On Jan 15, 10:16 am, "Don White" wrote:
wrote in message

On Jan 13, 8:28 pm, D K wrote:

Don White wrote:
"hk" wrote in message
m...
I'm not the one who gets into fights at police stations. Survey shows
that's an activity usually engaged in by short little ****s like you.
We've got the mother of all stairways just for JustHate.
It would take him days to be shoved down all 144 flights (1776 stairs)
on
the CN Tower
That's dumb, Don. Go get your GED and then you can return.

He doesn't have time! Every time he starts to study for it, his son
gets agitated, runs out of beer and starts yelling at Don to fetch
more.

I thought you were gone.
At least have the decency to follow through with your bull.

Unlike you, I don't do what Harry and my son tell me to do, I do WTF I
want. Understand?
Now, isn't your son calling you to go fetch more beer for him, or
clean his soiled sheets?

Yeah but....it was you who said you were leaving.
Senility setting in already......what will you be like when you're
JohnnyPrepHs' age?

The dummy finally admits it!