Charles A. Thompson

Default You guys are great (even the departed Troll)

(Larry W4CSC) wrote in message ...
Charles, wanna go sailing, now? Hang out around the docks and help
the sailors work around their boats. They benefit from your help and
will show you appreciation by taking you sailing as crew where you'll
very quickly learn the ropes....er, ah....lines...er,
ah...sheets...(c; Get the picture?

Well, I live in Kansas, so there aren't too many docks around. There
are a few sailing clubs on the lakes around here, so that's where I
will probably get my first-hand experience.

Right now I'm reading books, newsgroups, etc.

After that, probably chartering a cat in the Caribbean with a captain.
Then with no captain...

Charles