[email protected] LoogyPicker@gmail.com is offline

Default I'll give him four years -he won't get reelected...

On Jan 15, 8:18*am, hk wrote:
wrote:

Good morning Harry, how are you today? Fact is, I have had several
emails just this week from folks who are leaving the group just
because of you. Look who has disappeared and you will know who I am
talking about... Here's a hint, two of them are not on your list, on
has been trying for a while to give you a break and has never even had
a quarrel with you, just tired of listening to your horrendous
stories...

The only way to rebuild rec.boats as a boating discussion group is to
get the turds like you and your buddies to leave. Please hurry up and
get your closed discussion group up and running, so you and the other
turds can discuss those of us you don't like in peace and post your
photos of kiddie endangerment, golf, trailers, and other way, way off
topic bull****.

Okay, one more post! I love how Harry is all of a sudden on an "on
topic" kick!!!
He's posted more off topic political bull**** than everybody else
combined.!