Capt. JG Capt. JG is offline

Default The worst Democrat President

"Larry" wrote in message
Marty wrote in
:

Larry, how would it be it Israel exercised the same rights claimed by
the US against Cuba and Egypt against Palestine in Gaza? I.E, shut
down their borders and refuse all trade. The Gaza strip gets
virtually all of its' energy, fuel, water, food, and material via the
Gaza Israel border.

Why can't Israel just shut it down and say "look after yourselves",
same as the US has done with Cuba?

Cheers
Martin

Er, ah, Martin? Where you been, boy? Israel shut down the border
crossings to starve out the Palestinians in the Gaza Concentration Camp
18 months ago! That's why Hamas started firing missiles at them trying
to get them to open the borders again....

I'd also like to note to you that no American Kibbutzes have been built
on only the best, most productive land in Cuba. We have not
misappropriated a single Cuban farm, used bulldozers to level a single
Cuban's ancestrial homeland and built huge condos on it that can ONLY be
given to Southern Baptists from Arkansas....no Catholics, no Jews, no
Muslims, no other religions.

In the South, where I live, separating living facilities between BLACK
and WHITE Americans was forcibly placed upon the population of WHITES.
What needs to be done, now, is for the world to FORCIBLY eliminate
APARTHEID upon the JEWS and the State of Israel.....QUOTAS, FORCED
BUSING, YOUR KIDS GOING TO SCHOOL WITH PALESTINIAN KIDS, ALL SHOPS AND
STORES AND LUNCHCOUNTERS AND RESTAURANTS MUST ALLOW PALESTINIANS TO SIT
RIGHT IN THE MIDDLE OF THE JEWS AND LAUGH IT UP BOISTEROUSLY NO MATTER
WHAT THE JEWS AROUND THEM LIKE.....just like blacks do all over the
South.

NO publically funded one-religion schools or any facilities of any kind.

We were taught by the AIPAC politicians in America that Apartheid is
WRONG. Dutch South Africans were forced off their ancestrial farms,
their property and wealth forcibly extracted from them because APARTHEID
IS WRONG. Israel needs to be FORCIBLY INTEGRATED BECAUSE APARTHEID IS
WRONG! America's and Europe's Jewish Ghettos need to be FORCIBLY
INTEGRATED WITH GOYUM BECAUSE APARTHEID IS WRONG!

What's good for the goose, is good for the JEW.

Take your nazi crap somewhere else...

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com